Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Assignment: Sustainability

I want to take AP Environmental for many reasons. One of the reason is that I am interested in Science and I want to take a harder class to challenge myself. Secondly, I want to learn about the environment, and how I can make the world a greener place. Lastly, this AP class will make me better understand the changes that are going on to the universe.

Brooke S.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *First, Mrs. George, I'm sorry about the lateness of this I thought I had done this right but I am just now realizing that I had not so I hope this one works.*


    Why I want to join APES


    I feel as if APES will be a very interesting class. I have heard good things about APES from many friends and I believe that it has a lot of things I am interested in learning about. I feel that this class will have information that is very practicle to know in everyday things. I am interested in "Green Earth" and I think APES will go more in deptch into all the things that go with it.
    Lindsay E.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.